Friday, May 9, 2008

Comedy

After reading Carlos Baena's post about comedy it made me think of a few things.

This morning at school we had a tv show special. And it was ofcourse the football players and people doing stuff. Other people thought it was funny but I was like bleh its not that funny. But then when I saw my friend in a part of the show for like a music video, I thought it was funny to see him in there.

Then I wonder....If I was in someone else's shoes I wouldn't be laughing at it. Then I realized the people in my class that was laughing probably knew the people on the show.

I was thinking... It is probably funny for them because they know the people who were in it, and it was because they usually wouldn't do that...

I don't know. I still think the humor is pretty bad but it made me think.

Also made me think of the office. If I never saw it before, and came to the middle of the season I wouldn't see why it would be funny.(I never saw the first season but I got to get to know the characters) I want to study how the actor build up there character. Need to get the first season of the office then.

Movie companies are sooo smart with there jokes and stuff its amazing. Have you ever been in a situation when you hear a funny part of the movie and didn't think it was funny until you saw that part?

It's because you know what type of person the character is and you know what is going on! It's amazing!

No comments: