Thursday, May 29, 2008

Exaggeration

I found out a new rule that I knew about since the beginning but never really used to now!

Alright I was making an animation of a guy throwing a frisbee. I thought it was awesome at first.


But then I posted it on 11 second club and people said I needed to exaggerate the movements because its not eye candy! Thanks 11 second club you saved me! If I didn't post this then I would of never thought of it.

And thanks Carlos to get me think about other people opinion on how to make it better.

Most people said I needed to push the poses and thats what I did...



there it is!

Then I posted it up again and then someone told me about silhouette's. I am not sure what that means but he posted a picture of part of my action in the animation and it showed a dull picture. So what I think he means make every image interesting to look at!

Less linear poses!

So that it what I am doing now!

1 comment:

Kate Forrest said...

Just to clarify good silhouette is about making you poses readable. So if you where to black out your character and put it on a white background you can still read the pose.kat