Friday, June 27, 2008

Animation makes me feel like God lol

I was browsing 11 second club and saw one guys sig. It said that animation makes you more powerful than God. And after thinking about it, it was somewhat true.

You can choose your character, you can choose its personality, what he/she does etc. So it makes you more powerful than God in a certain way!

Also I plus(ish) thing about it is that you get to break your creation. You can destroy the rig, squish it, stretch it, break the back etc... (Don't want to sound to gruesome) But you have to do this to make them live ironically

You can also break gravity with your character! Make them snappy, scramble there legs, there arms anything!

I just thought that was pretty funny and pretty cool

2 comments:

g1toons said...

i saw that same sig, its a tight qoute, as you can see i am web browsing as i take a break from animating

Dane said...

hey ultimatecoin, that was my quote, lol, glad you guys agree with me. keep up the animation man, going great!