Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My animation problems

When listening and practicing on a dialogue piece, I realized that I try to much to stick to what I have.

I need to keep an open mind. I should be able to change things quickly.

Since my blocking is fast, I should block out my original idea, then see if the idea is gonna work, see how it looks on with my character. If I don't like it I should delete it. Since my blocking is getting pretty fast i should learn to question every single movement of my character.

I think thats what I am doing now...

Also when I first started, I wanted to hit certain parts. I was stubborn on changing it. But then I realized it won't have a lot of texture, or i the dialogue part when to fast. So I have to get those key places that can actually fit.

So yea my animation journey is just still starting!

No comments: