Sunday, March 8, 2009

Geesh

Whoa I haven't updated for a while. A lot of things are happening in my life. Like work, friends, hanging out with one special person, and animation duuuh.

Got a dialogue shot done but I didn't really like it that much. Because..I didn't plan it out enough. Man I need these shots to be alive!

One thing I realized that i need to fix is my pose to posyness. I need to add more secondary action to make the character more alive and not to frozen. Also it adds some personality. Right now to me its hitting the beats. But I want to add more. I want this character to breathe and live like me.

Other than that i'm checking the Animation Mentor website everyday to see when its my lucky day to apply ha.

3 comments:

Nate Lane said...

Nice to hear things are going well :). Hey man so you're gonna be applying for AM?

Nate Lane said...

Awesome man that's tight! Your already dang good, landing a job shouldn't be too difficult after AM. Looks like you're headed down the right road. I'll probably be joining in the fun after I get back from serving a mission for my church (2 years). Lot's of observation time hehe.

Nate Lane said...

Yeah man I feel the same way, seems that everyone else has already gotten degrees in college and whatnot, and here I am just outa high school hehe. Don't let that hold ya back tho man, even if you are the youngest, work your fricken butt off, you'll get noticed. I'm leaving this summer for the mission, weird to think you'll probably be workin somewhere by the time I get back (that's your plan right?).