Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blocking out animation

Is a HUUGE difference.

Before I thought that it wouldn't be a big difference but it is.

I got a way for Maya to not make any inbetweens so I can just go pose to pose.

I got around 300 frames worth of poses today! Well its like 15 poses but I got the timing and stuff for it right...hopefully.. Gonna take a look at it tomorrow.

But ya its a serious improvement I think and it saves a lot of time. Another thing that helped a lot is that I spent one whole day planning. (Well I played brawl too) But I knew what type of character I wanted and everything.

It was sooo worth doing that.

So tomorrow if I have time I am going to add more poses. More inbetween poses, and see if it is better. Then after that, gonna smooth it out and mess with the curves etc.

No comments: