Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Planning out Animations!

Crucial!

Plan out your animations! It will make things go by faster!

I am making a character kicking a ball and I was undecided of how I wanted him to kick the ball. So I started animating (bad idea to start off with) and realized...wow...I should film this. So I filmed it and then I went back to animating...Then after that I was like wow...it has no character..its just..a kick..nothing interesting!

So finally I filmed something and made sure I finished it off well..To show personality. To show life! Since I am just beginning animating it isn't as good. I don't know how the character is or anything. I guess it is just myself.

Just remember to plan out every little thing before you start animating! It saves a lot of time and it makes your character come more to life!

No comments: