Sunday, April 20, 2008

Learning by trial and error

Siiinnccceee I am kind of learning by myself I am learning a ton from my mistakes.

First off it was with the planning. Second was with the video reference. And I figured out the new one. Its not really the animation part. More of the technical issue.

I blocked out the poses in Maya to get the timing right with no inbetweens. But when I added inbetweens. (flattening out the curves instead of stepped and clamped) A ton of deformation appears. Like the character was turning around and since I was rotating on the global control it was hard to get the rotation right and stuff. Just yea looks like a big mess now.

Anyways I am going to try to fix this and see what happens. If it doesn't turn out as good as I wanted. I am going toooo

Still block out the animation key poses. Then just go key to key on it.

When I make the key poses I am going to write them down on wordpad to see what parts I might need to fix late and which keys to keep.

After that I'll see what happens.

No comments: